MCD is currently housed in a heritage building right in the heart of the historic Chandni Chowk while its offices and departments are spread all over the city.
What does HBR stand for?
HBR stands for Heritage Building Right (Real Estate)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBR
We have 42 other meanings of HBR in our Acronym Attic
- Harry Boy Quakers (gaming clan)
- Health Belief Questionnaire
- Hic Bene Quiescat (Latin: May He Rest Peacefully Here, epigraphy)
- Human-Based Quality Activity
- Homogeneous Bright QSO (Quasi-Stellar Object) Survey
- Három Betûs Rövidítés (Hungarian: Three Letter Abbreviation)
- Harvard Business Review
- Healthcare Business Resources (Durham, NC)
- Heijmans Blackwell Remediation