The next step will be to ascertain "to what extent this gene [is active] normally in cells of the autonomic nervous system" The disease -- also known as Riley-Day syndrome and hereditary sensory neuropathy type III -- causes autonomic neurons to develop poorly and perhaps decay over time, Rubin says.
What does HSN stand for?
HSN stands for Hereditary Sensory Neuropathy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSN
We have 75 other meanings of HSN in our Acronym Attic
- High Speed Multiplexer
- High-Speed Marine Vehicle
- Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Hazardous Substances, Materials, and Waste
- Haiti Support Network
- Harmonised System of Nomenclature
- Health Safety Net (various organizations)
- Health Solutions Network (various locations)
- Health Source Nursing
- Healthy Schools Network, Inc.