We also analyzed 50 patients with hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies (HNPP), who were hemizygous for the PMP22 region (34), as confirmed by the observation of a deletion-specific junction fragment obtained with probe pNEA102.
What does HNPP stand for?
HNPP stands for Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HNPP
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer Type 4
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer Syndrome Carcinomas
- Hereditary Non-Polyposis Colon Cancer Syndrome
- Human Neural Progenitor Cells
- Hallam Nuclear Power Facility
- Halton Non-Profit Housing Corporation (now the Halton Community Housing Corporation (HCHC); Ontario, Canada)
- H.J. Nugen Public Library (New London, IA)
- Hamilton North Public Library (Cicero, IN)
- Halton North Peel Naturalist Club (Georgetown, Ontario, Canada)
- Herniated Nucleus Pulposus-Caused Nerve Compression
- Hereditary Neuropathy with Pressure Palsies
- Human Natriuretic Peptide Receptor/guanylyl Cyclase A
- Human Natriuretic Peptide Receptor-A
- Human Natriuretic Peptide Receptor-B
- Holy Name Passionist Retreat Center (Houston, TX)
- Health, Nutrition and Population Sector Programme (also seen as HNPSP; Bangladesh)
- High Nitrogen Pressure Solution
- Humanists of North Puget Sound (Washington)
- Health, Nutrition and Population Sector Programme (also seen as HNPS; Bangladesh)
- Has Not Passed Urine
Samples in periodicals archive:
PCR-based strategy for the diagnosis of hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies and Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A.
Two examples of diseases caused by alterations in gene dosage are the autosomal dominant demyelinating peripheral neuropathy Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A (CMT1A)  and hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies (HNPP).