Curtis Atkin (who himself had Alport Syndrome) of the University of Utah and the Hereditary Nephritis Foundation.
What does HNF stand for?
HNF stands for Hereditary Nephritis Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HNF
We have 35 other meanings of HNF in our Acronym Attic
- Holographic NEural Technology (AND Corporation)
- Health Network for Evaluation and Training Systems (University of Houston; Texas)
- Hanford (Amtrak station code; Hanford, CA)
- Head Normal Form (lambda calculus)
- Head, Neck and Face
- Health News Florida, Inc. (not-for-profit health journal; est. 2007; formerly Florida Health News, Inc; St. Petersburg, FL)
- Heinz Nixdorf Museumsforum (Paderborn, Germany)
- Helena National Forest (Montana)
- Helmut Newton Foundation (Germany)
- hepatocyte nuclear factor
- HIPPI Network Forum
- Historic Naval Fiction (website)
- Hokkaido National Fisheries Research Institute (Japan)
- Project Hanford Management System Management Directive
- Project Hanford Management System (Management) Plan
- Project Hanford Management System Policy
- Project Hanford Management System Procedure
- Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1
- Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3
- Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 4 (protein)