Popliteal artery pseudo-aneurysm and hereditary multiple exostoses.
What does HME stand for?
HME stands for Hereditary Multiple Exostoses (medical condition)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HME
We have 65 other meanings of HME in our Acronym Attic
- Handheld Microgravity Experiment
- Happy Meal Ethernet (UNIX driver)
- Hazard-Measuring Equipment
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement (US FEMA)
- Health Maintenance Examination
- Health Management Education
- Health, Medical, and Environmental
- Heat and Moisture Exchange
- Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Hellfire Missile Equipment (military attack helicopter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The achievement of the 12-year-old from Gateshead is all the more commendable as he suffers from a very rare bone condition called hereditary multiple exostoses.
The event has been organised by the Hereditary Multiple Exostoses Support Group.
Now 42, the Walkergate mum-of-three has lived with the debilitating bone disorder Hereditary Multiple Exostoses since she was a baby.