LDH-A inhibition, a therapeutic strategy for treatment of hereditary leiomyomatosis and renal cell cancer.
What does HLRCC stand for?
HLRCC stands for Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and Renal Cell Cancer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLRCC
- Hawaii Labor Relations Board
- Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board
- Harry Laibstain Rare Coins (est. 1980; Norfolk, VA)
- Hindustan Lever Research Centre (est. 1967; India)
- Hollingworth Lake Rowing Club (UK)
- Honors Leadership Residential College (Morehead State University; Morehead, KY)
- House Legislative Resource Center
- Houston Land Rover Club (Texas)
- Human Rights Law Centre
- Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center (Waterbury, CT)
- Hereditary Leiomyomatosis and Renal Cell Carcinoma (genetics)
- Higgins Lake-Roscommon Chamber of Commerce (Roscommon, MI)
- High-Level Regulatory Cooperation Forum (US and EU)
- High Level Requirements Document
- High Lord
- High-Level Relational Describer
- High Level Review Group (South Africa)
- High-Level Resistance to Gentamicin (microbiology)
- Hattie Larlham Research Institute (developmental disabilities; Ohio)
- Heart Lung Research Institute (Columbus, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hereditary leiomyomatosis and renal cell cancer (HLRCC) is a disorder which causes the development of benign but often painful tumours in the skin and, in females, in the uterus.
Hereditary leiomyomatosis and renal cell cancer syndrome.