Endoglin, a TGF-beta binding protein of endothelial cells, is the gene for hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1.
What does HHT1 stand for?
HHT1 stands for Hereditary Haemorrhagic Telangiectasia Type 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Heinrich Hertz Telescope
- Helen Hamlyn Trust (London; UK)
- Helping Hand Trust
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (Osler-Rendu-Weber disease)
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Foundation International
- High Heat Transfer
- Hilbert-Huang Transform (signal decomposition)
- Historic Houses Trust (Australia)
- House Hunting Trip
- Household Towel
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia Type 2
- Harrington Harbour Tourism Association
- Harvard Hall Tenants Association
- Hiland Hall Turner Architects (Bernardsville, New Jersey)
- Hitachi High Technologies America
- Hocking Hills Tourism Association (Ohio)
- hold hash table address
- Home Health Therapy / Attachment
- Habitat for Humanity of Teller County (Woodland Park, CO)
- Haven High Technology College (Boston, Lincolnshire, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endoglin, a TGF-[beta] binding protein of endothelial cells, is the gene for hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia type 1.