Tranexamic acid therapy in hereditary angioneurotic edema.
What does HANE stand for?
HANE stands for Hereditary Angioneurotic Edema
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HANE
- Hanford Data Integrator for 2000
- Holistic Approach to Neuro Development and Learning Efficiency
- Health Access Nurturing Development Services (Kentucky)
- Health and Nutrition Development Society (Pakistan)
- Health and Nutrition Development Support
- Healthcare Application Network Delivery System
- High Altitude Nuclear Detection Studies
- Housing and Neighborhood Development Services (Florida)
- Have A Nice Day, Ya'll
- Helping Abused, Neglected, Dependent Youth (est. 1985; Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- High Altitude Nuclear Effects
- High-Altitude Nuclear Explosion
- History of the Ancient Near East
- Housing Action North East (UK)
- Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
- Housing Assistance for Needy Families
- Human Atrial Natriuretic Factor
- Hands Are Not for Hitting (violence awareness program)
- Highly Available Network File System
- Hawaiian Air National Guard
Samples in periodicals archive:
Erythema marginatum preceding an acute edematous attack of hereditary angioneurotic edema.