What does HGFLP stand for?
HGFLP stands for Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like Protein
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hermann Gmeiner Fonds Deutschland (German: Hermann Gmeiner Fund Germany; Munich)
- Holy Ground Family Fellowship (Philippines)
- Hyogo-Gujarat Friendship Fund (Japan - India earthquake cooperation)
- Hardcore Goons Fantasy Football League
- The Hansel and Gretel Foundation, Inc.
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like Protein (biological chemistry)
- Hertfordshire Grid for Learning
- Hillingdon Grid for Learning (UK)
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like/Macrophage Stimulating Protein
- Holy Ghost Fire Ministries (India)
- Humanized Green Fluorescent Protein
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor
- Host Guest File System
- Heritage Golf Group (San Diego, CA)
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (book by Douglas Adams)
- Hofheimer, Gartlir and Gross, LLP (law firm; New York, NY)
- Holy Ghost Girl (Canton Jones song)
- Hot Glue Gun (band)
- Human Gamma Globulin (serology)