Additionally, the combination of hepatocyte growth factor receptor gene expression signature and hepatocyte growth factor may represent a promising therapeutic biomarker for TAS-115.
What does HGFR stand for?
HGFR stands for Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hardcore Goons Fantasy Football League
- The Hansel and Gretel Foundation, Inc.
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like Protein (biological chemistry)
- Hertfordshire Grid for Learning
- Hillingdon Grid for Learning (UK)
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like/Macrophage Stimulating Protein
- Hepatocyte Growth Factor-Like Protein
- Holy Ghost Fire Ministries (India)
- Humanized Green Fluorescent Protein
- Host Guest File System
- Heritage Golf Group (San Diego, CA)
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (book by Douglas Adams)
- Hofheimer, Gartlir and Gross, LLP (law firm; New York, NY)
- Holy Ghost Girl (Canton Jones song)
- Hot Glue Gun (band)
- Human Gamma Globulin (serology)
- Hybrid Gel Grip
- Hypogammaglobulinemia (immunodeficiency disorder)
- High-Grade Glandular Atypias
Samples in periodicals archive:
About XL184 XL184 is a novel, orally administered, small molecule anticancer compound that in preclinical models has demonstrated potent inhibition of both the hepatocyte growth factor receptor (Met) and the vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2).
Scope: - Patient-based forecasts for Exelixis's lead candidate, cabozantinib, supported by key opinion leader research - Assessment of Exelixis's corporate strategy, operating performance, and earlier-stage pipeline Highlights: Exelixis's lead candidate is cabozantinib, an oral inhibitor of the hepatocyte growth factor receptor MET, receptor tyrosine kinase RET, and the vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2).