If those samples test positive for a hepatitis G virus, researchers will have a whole new set of experiments ahead of them.
What does HGV stand for?
HGV stands for Hepatitis G Virus (infection)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HGV
We have 16 other meanings of HGV in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrogen Generation Unit
- Urinary Excretion of Mercury
- House Government and Urban Affairs Committee
- High Grade Universal Century (Mobile Suit Gundam, models)
- Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Mara (Spanish hospital; Madrid, Spain)
- Hokusei Gakuen University Junior College (Sapporo, Japan)
- Hyphal Growth Unit Length
- Hickory Grove United Methodist Church (Charlotte, NC)
- Head Gasket Volume (engine design)
- Heavy Goods Vehicle
- Highlands' Garden Village (Denver, CO)
- Human Genetic Variation (medical research)
- Hypersonic Glide Vehicle
- Heritage Grand Vacation Club (timeshare in Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, Johore Bharu of Malaysia)
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club
- Hilton Grand Vacations Company, LLC (Orlando, FL)
- Human Glomerular Visceral Epithelial Cells
- Hierarchical Generalized Voronoi Graph
- Human Germinal Vesicle Oocytes (genetics)
- Horizontal-Gaze Velocity Purkinje (Cell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GNLB:NASDAQ) today presented information on Hepatitis G Virus (HGV), a recently discovered hepatitis virus, at the 3rd International Meeting on Hepatitis C Virus.
Under terms of the agreement, Genelabs will enter into a worldwide, non-exclusive licensing agreement allowing Chiron and its partners to develop and commercialize products for the diagnosis and screening of Genelabs' newly discovered hepatitis G virus (HGV).