What does HMETS stand for?
HMETS stands for Hepatic Microsomal Electron Transport System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Houston Municipal Employees Pension System (Texas)
- Hackensack Meadowlands Ecosystem Restoration (Water Resources Development Act; New Jersey)
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Response (various locations)
- Hull Mechanical Electrical Readiness Assessment
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Plan
- Harbour Marine Engineering Services (UK)
- Hepatic Microsomal Enzyme System
- Homicide and Major Enquiry Team (West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Hutt Mana Energy Trust (New Zealand)
- Hak Memesan Efek Terlebih Dahulu (Indonesian: Rights Issue)