Systemic disease should be excluded by carrying out a full history and clinical examination, full blood count, renal and hepatic function tests, thyroid tests and age appropriate screening for hematological and solid organ malignancies.
What does HFT stand for?
HFT stands for Hepatic Function Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HFT
We have 50 other meanings of HFT in our Acronym Attic
- High Frequency Surface Wave Radar
- Half Fourier Transform
- Halogen Free Tubing
- Hammerfest, Norway (Airport Code)
- Hands-Free Telephone
- Handy File Tool (software)
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Hazardous Fuels Treatment (various organizations)
- Headquarters, Force Tracking
- Heatshrinkable Fabric Tubing
- High Frustration Tolerance (behavior)
- High Function Terminal
- High-Frequency Trading (stock trading)
- Horizontal Flight Test (US NASA)
- Hot for Teacher (Van Halen song and tribute band)
- Human Factors in Telecommunications (Conference)
- Human-Friendly Transmission (vehicles)
- Humphrey Field Test
- Hydrogen Fuel Technology
- Human Factors Test and Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
RESULTS One hundred and twenty-four patients with normal preoperative clotting and hepatic function tests undergoing liver resection are presented.
Hepatic function tests including AST, ALT, and gamma-glutamyl-transferase (GGT) were taken at baseline and at subsequent 3- to 6-month intervals Before starting therapy five patients had asymptomatic and transient increases in liver enzyme levels at baseline.