He stumbled across a magazine obituary for Henry Molaison, who died in December 2008.
What does HM stand for?
HM stands for Henry Molaison (memory loss patient)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HM
We have 48 other meanings of HM in our Acronym Attic
- Heard & McDonald Islands (Kerguelen, Including Prince Edward & Crozetis Islands)
- Heard and McDonald Islands (ISO country code)
- Heavens Metal (Magazine)
- Heavy Magnum (ammunition)
- Heavy Metal
- Helicopter Mine Countermeasures Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1971 to present)
- Helper Monkey
- Hennes & Mauritz
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1953 Henry Molaison emerges from experimental brain surgery without any recollection of the last two years of his life, or the ability to form new memories.