The "International Institute on Managed Health Care" is sponsored by the Group Health Association of America, Henry Ford Health Care Corporation, Service Employees International Union, AFL-CIO, Bull HN Information Systems, Inc.
What does HFHCC stand for?
HFHCC stands for Henry Ford Health Care Corporation (est. 1983; now Henry Ford Health System)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFHCC
We have 1 other meaning of HFHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County (New Jersey)
- Home from Home Birth Centre (UK)
- Habitat for Humanity Canada
- Healthy Forests, Healthy Communities Partnership (Portland, OR)
- Heart of Florida Health Center (Ocala, Florida; formerly Community Health Services)
- High Fat, High Cholesterol (diet)
- Healthy Families Healthy Communities Association (New Brunswick, Canada; est. 2007)
- Habitat for Humanity Cheboygan County (Cheboygan, MI)
- Habitat for Humanity of Camden County (Georgia)
- Habitat for Humanity of Citrus County (Florida)
- Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County (Bridgeport, CT)
- Habitat for Humanity of Central Iowa (Ames)
- Habitat for Humanity of Denton County (Texas)
- Habitat for Humanity Desert Foothills (Cave Creek, AZ)
- Habitat for Humanity Egypt (est. 1989)
- Habitat for Humanity Ethiopia
- Havasu Foundation for Higher Education (Lake Havasu City, AZ)
- Healthy Families, Healthy Environment (educational campaign)
- Holy Family Home Educators (Indianapolis, IN)
- Habitat for Humanity of East Jefferson County (Port Townsend, WA; est. 1997)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thrall was appointed Chairman, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan where he also served as Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Medical Group and on the Board of Trustees of the Henry Ford Health Care Corporation.