College students from various Michigan colleges and universities will serve as volunteers for the gala, and the Henry Ford Community College Band will perform, rounding out a truly homegrown night.
What does HFCC stand for?
HFCC stands for Henry Ford Community College (Dearborn, Michigan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFCC
We have 35 other meanings of HFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell
- 9-Hydroxyfluorene-9-Carboxylic Acid
- Hainault Forest Community Association (Chigwell, Essex, England, UK)
- Health Care Financing Administration
- Helicopter Flight Coordination Area
- Hemlock Farms Community Association (Pennsylvania)
- High Frequency Chin Array (mine detection SONAR; US Navy)
- Harvard Forum for Central Asian Studies
- Hastert for Congress Committee (Illinois)
- Help Fight Childhood Cancer
- Heritage of Faith Christian Church (Australia)
- High Frequency Chest Compression (airway clearance therapy)
- High Frequency Communications Central
- High Frequency Communications Control (USMC)
- High Frequency Coordinating Committee
- High Frequency Coordination Conference
- Holy Family Catholic Church
- Huron Forest Camp Cherith (Christian camp in Oscoda, Michigan, USA)
- Hybrid Fiber/Coaxial Cable (fiber optics)
- Hyperfine Coupling Constant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, the site is home to Henry Ford Community College buildings.
edu Community Colleges Henry Ford Community College www.
Reviewer: Johnny R May, CPP, CPO (certified protection officer), coordinates the Security & Private Investigation degree program at Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn, Michigan.
The schools that have won the first round of grants are Oakland Community College, Kalamazoo Valley Community College, Henry Ford Community College, Kellogg Community College, Lake Michigan College, Northwestern Michigan College, Bay de Noc Community College and Grand Rapids Community College.
Grace Stewart is Director of the Focus on Women Program at Henry Ford Community College, Dearborn, Michigan.
The Sixth Biennial International Congress on the relationship between neurobiology and nano-electronics brings global experts to Henry Ford Community College (HFCC) to discuss how to make artificial human vision a reality.
AP) -- Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn has been awarded a $15 million federal grant to lead a project designed to create high-tech jobs in manufacturing.