Henkel Consumer Adhesives is part of the Henkel Group, a worldwide leader in adhesives and a European leader in laundry/home care and personal care products.
What does HCA stand for?
HCA stands for Henkel Consumer Adhesives (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCA
We have 315 other meanings of HCA in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Administration
- Health Care Agency
- Health Care Analysis (journal)
- Health Care Assistant
- Heartland Christian Academy
- Heidelberg Center for American Studies (University of Heidelberg; Germany)
- Held by Civil Authorities (US Navy)
- Helideck Certification Agency (UK)
- Helsinki Citizens' Assembly (Turkey; also seen as HYD)
- Helvetica Chimica Acta (Wiley chemistry publication)
- Hermit Crab Association (est. 2001)
- Heterocyclic Amine
- Hierarchical Constraint Automata (computer programming)
- High Consequence Area (oil and gas pipeline industry)
- High Content Analysis
- High Court of Australia
- High-Contamination Area
- Hispanic Communicators Association
- Hispanic Contractors Association
- Historic Cost Accounting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Henkel Consumer Adhesives is offering one solution with a free interactive Changing Rooms CD Rom for Mirror Home Life readers.
Fuller Company (USA) * Henkel Corporation (USA) * Henkel Consumer Adhesives, Inc.
Franklin International, GE Sealants & Adhesives, Grace Construction Products, Henkel Corporation, Henkel Consumer Adhesives, Inc.
today announced that Henkel Consumer Adhesives will use Optiant's PowerChain(R) Suite in conjunction with INSIGHT SAILS 21(TM) to design enhanced supply chains that will support the company's rapid growth.
Manhattan Associates has a track record of success in helping companies meet compliance requirements as evidenced by our retail compliance guarantee and we relish the opportunity to work closely with Henkel Consumer Adhesives in helping them to meet their customer's RFID compliance demands.
Each of Henkel's three distinct North American business units, Henkel Technologies, Henkel Consumer Adhesives, and Schwarzkopf & Dep, combine an entrepreneurial spirit with the reach of a multi-national organization.
Henkel Consumer Adhesives also awarded 10 "Best in Class" Awards to the couples earning the most votes during a one-week period of online-voting: Claire Luikart and Travis Braud, Baton Rouge, La.