She is also on the board of directors for the Henderson Allied Community Advocates, whose mission is to understand and meet the needs of families in the Henderson community.
What does HACA stand for?
HACA stands for Henderson Allied Community Advocates (Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HACA
We have 20 other meanings of HACA in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton and Area Curling Association
- Hammered Aluminum Collectors Association
- Hampton Area Clergy Association (New Hampshire)
- Haute Autorité de la Communication Audiovisuelle
- Hawaiian Acres Community Association
- Hawthorne Airport Community Association (California)
- Headford and Corrib Anglers Association (Ireland)
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Act of 1988
- Hellenic Association of Communications Agencies (Greece)
- Hemophilia Association of the Capital Area
- Highbury Area Community Association
- Highway Advertising Control Act of 1971
- Historical Armed Combat Association (now known as ARMA)
- Hmong American Community Association
- Holocaust Assets Commission Act of 1998
- Homebuilders Association of Central Arizona
- Homestead and Agricultural Credit
- Homestead and Agricultural Credit Aid (Minnesota)
- Hoosick Area Church Association (New York)
- Housing and Community Affairs (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those agencies include: Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada, EOB Community Action Partnership, HELP of Southern Nevada, Lutheran Social Services of Nevada, Henderson Allied Community Advocates, Jewish Family Service Agency, Nevada Association of Latin Americans and Salvation Army Clark County Command.