and Scientific Director and Medical Co-Director at the Hemostasis Reference Laboratory of the Blood Center of Southeastern Wisconsin.
What does HRL stand for?
HRL stands for Hemostasis Reference Laboratory (Hamilton Civic Hospitals Research Centre, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRL
We have 78 other meanings of HRL in our Acronym Attic
- Kharkov, Ukraine - Kharkov (Airport Code)
- Hampton Roads Kart Club (Yorktown, VA)
- Hampton Roads Kendo Club (martial arts; Newport News, VA)
- Harvard-Radcliffe Kendo Club (Cambridge, MA)
- HyperSafe Remote Key System (Hypercom Corporation)
- Halifax Regional Libraries
- Hardware Requirements List
- Harlingen, TX, USA (Airport Code)
- Health Reference Level
- Health Research Laboratory
- Hereditary, Relativist and Logistic (economic theory)
- High Rock Lake (North Carolina)
- Histopathology Reference Library (Hercules, CA)
- Home Run League (adult Wiffle ball league)
- Horizontal Reference Line
- Housing and Residential Life (various schools)
- Hughes Research Laboratories
- Hunter River Lancers
- Human 60S Ribosomal Subunit Protein L14
- Health Regulation and Licensing Administration (Washington, DC)