Hutchinson Technology sponsored a 15-month, multi-site prospective clinical study to identify the role that StO2 monitoring with the InSpectra StO2 System could play in hemorrhagic shock and resuscitation.
What does HS/R stand for?
HS/R stands for Hemorrhagic Shock and Resuscitation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 153 other meanings of HS/R in our Acronym Attic
- High-Speed Shared Information Channel (wireless networking)
- Homeland Security Science Technology Engineering Mathematics
- Herpes Simplex Thymidine Kinase Gene
- Herpes Simplex Virus-Thymidine Kinase
- Hindlimb Suspended Plus Intermittent Weight Support
- High Salt/High Calcium
- High School/High Tech
- Hybrid Selection/Maximal-Ratio Combining
- Hematopoietic-Specific Protein 1 (immunology)
- Herpes Simplex 1
- Herpes Simplex 2
- High Speed 2 (rail route; UK)
- I-Hypersensitive Site 2
- Heat Shock Protein 27 kDa
- High School to University Services (University of Texas-Pan American)
- Health Services Technician Petty Officer Third Class (US Coast Guard)
- Human Satellite 3
- Hunter Sensor Suite Surrogate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was initiated in 2004 to identify the role that StO2 monitoring with Hutchinson Technology's InSpectra[TM] StO2 Tissue Oxygenation Monitor could play in hemorrhagic shock and resuscitation.
The clinical trial was initiated in October 2004 to determine the role tissue oxygen saturation monitoring can play in hemorrhagic shock and resuscitation.