A recent study from Bangladesh on Hemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) (9), acknowledges funding from the Asian Development Bank and USAID, technical help from WHO, and Hib vaccine costing millions from Sanofi Pasteur.
What does HITB stand for?
HITB stands for Hemophilus Influenzae Type B (bacterium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HITB
We have 1 other meaning of HITB in our Acronym Attic
- High-Altitude Target and Background (program)
- Health Information Technology Advisory Committee (Texas)
- Heavy Industry Training Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Hispanics Taking Action in the Community (Shakopee, MN)
- Hitachi Transister Automatic Computer (Japan)
- Hang in There and Keep Smiling
- Hainan Institute of Tropical Agricultural Resources (China)
- HST Integration and Test Anomaly Report
- Harbin Institute of Technology Amateur Radio Club (est. 1995; Harbin, China)
- Hack in the Box (website and conference series)
- Honesty Is the Best Policy
- Half-Inch Tape Cartridge
- Hamilton IT (Information Technology) Consulting Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Hanoi International Technology Centre Ltd. (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Here Is the City (financial news)
- Highest Interexchange Transporter Charge (telecommunications tariff)
- Hope in the Community (Kent, England, UK)
- Hughes Information Technology Corporation
- Headquarters Information Technology and Communications Division (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- High Thermal Coefficient of Expansion
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE OMITTED] Acute epiglottitis was once more commonly a pediatric disease, but since the introduction of the Hemophilus influenzae type B vaccine in 1985, pediatric incidence has declined from 3.
Hemophilus influenzae type B, Streptococcus pneumoniae-conjugate and rotavirus vaccines in the National Immunization schedules.