July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan (HFM) has named its Michigan Legislators of the Year.
What does HFM stand for?
HFM stands for Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFM
We have 70 other meanings of HFM in our Acronym Attic
- Home for Little Wanderers (therapeutic after-school program)
- Hachette Filipacchi Medias (publisher)
- Hairdressing for Men (UK)
- Hands Free Massage
- Hauptfeuerwehrmann (German: Main Firefighter)
- Health Facilities Management (journal)
- Heat Flow Meter
- Heavy Forces Modernization
- Hedge Fund Manager (investing)
- Hemifacial Microsomia
- Heritage Fund Management
- High Fidelity Mockup (Johnson Space Center; US NASA)
- High Field Magnet
- High Frequency Module
- Hindi Film Music
- Hiroshima FM (Frequency Modulation; radio station; Japan)
- Hold for Merchandise (retail)
- Holland Film Meeting (Netherlands Film Festival)
- Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Holy Family Memorial (Manitowoc, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan (HFM) hosted a Healthcare Reform Seminar on September 26, 2011.
The Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan invites you to Walkin' on the Wild Side for Hemophilia , its third annual fundraising walk at the Detroit Zoo.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan has announced the promotion of Ann LeWalk to Administrative Coordinator.
March 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan (HFM) announced that it is the recipient of a grant in the amount of $20,000 from Baxter Healthcare Corporation to provide national distribution of AdvoyMobile hand-held computer devices to improve access to the AdvoyCare electronic bleeding and infusion data system.
Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan, to dedicate resources to ongoing and prospective monitoring and management of legislative advocacy.
2 mile walk to raise funds for HIV and AIDS awareness, prevention, and services provided by two local organizations: Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan and the HIV/AIDS Resource Center.
June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hemophilia Foundation of Michigan recently elected the following individuals to its Board of Directors: Michael Luettgen, Visteon Corporation, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan; Douglas Schantz, Pfizer Global Research & Development, Ann Arbor, Michigan; Angela Guadagnini, Spring Arbor, Michigan; Jennifer Faunce, 37th District Judge, Warren, Michigan.