31 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hemophilia Association of New Jersey (HANJ) announced today the award of seven state advocacy grants in support of The Partnership for Advocacy and Communications Training (PACT) Grant Program.
What does HANJ stand for?
HANJ stands for Hemophilia Association of New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Highly Available Network File System
- Hawaiian Air National Guard
- Housing Authority of New Haven (Connecticut)
- Human Atrial Natriuretic Hormone
- Hari Anti Narkoba Internasional (Indonesian: International Anti-Drug Use Day; Indonesia)
- Hospitality Association of Northern Ireland (UK)
- Hirschsprung-associated Neuronal Intestinal Dysplasia
- Hanford Nuclear Inventory System
- Home Affairs National Identification System (South Africa)
- Hanford (Site) Nuclear Inventory System
- Have a Nice Life
- Helvetic Association for Neurolinguistic Programming (Liechtenstein)
- Hotel Association of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Handheld Advanced Nucleic Acid Analyzer
- Horn of Africa NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) Network for Development
- Hunger Action Network of New York State (Albany, NY)
- Hawaii Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations
- High Altitude No Opening
- Housing Authority of New Orleans
- Hillcrest Area Neighborhood Outreach Center (West Hartford Housing Authority; Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 1996, the four manufacturers discovered that I had provided the Hemophilia Association of New Jersey with documents upon which the Association based its testimony in the legislative hearing.