Amrita Krishnan at the center will conduct a clinical trial of hematopoietic stem cell gene therapy for AIDS.
What does HSCGT stand for?
HSCGT stands for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Gene Therapy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Fraction
- High School Climbers Federation
- Highspec Colouring Figure
- Hindu Society of Central Florida
- Hospital for Sick Children Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Human Stem Cell Factor
- Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (Cambridge, MA)
- Hawaii State Center for Nursing
- Homeland Security Coordination Group (US DHS)
- Hyalinizing Spindle Cell Tumor with Giant Rosettes
- Healthcare School of Hawaii
- Highlands Small Communities Housing Trust (UK)
- Hang Seng Composite Index
- Harvard Stem Cell Institute
- High Silicon Cast Iron (alloy)
- High Speed Communication Interface (Cisco)
- Hughes Space and Communications International, Inc.
- Humane Society of Central Illinois (Normal, IL)
- Health and Social Care Information Centre (UK)
- High-Temperature Solid-State Catalytic Isotope Exchange