A linear relationship was present between hematocrit and hemoglobin in K.
What does H&H stand for?
H&H stands for Hematocrit and Hemoglobin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H&H
- Health & Fitness
- Hellman and Friedman LLC
- Hopes and Fears (Keane album)
- Hoefler and Frere-Jones, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Headed and Gutted (fish product)
- Hello and Goodbye
- Higgins & Gage (global philatelic catalog)
- Home and Garden
- Hugs and Gropes
- Handel & Haydn Society (since 1815)
- Hemoglobin and Hematocrit (medicine)
- Holland and Hart LLP (law firm)
- Holland and Holland (firearms manufacturer)
- Hot and Heavy
- Hurt & Heal (gaming)
- Hydrology and Hydraulics (USACE)
- Health & Hospitals Library (Denver, CO)
- Hospitals & Health Networks (journal)
- Headquarters and Headquarters Squadron
- Harassing and Interdicting (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The precise mechanism is unclear, although the phenomenon is reflected in a reduction in both hematocrit and hemoglobin, which is indicative of plasma volume expansion, said Dr.
In the meantime, says Worthington-Roberts, "all women should at least get their hematocrit and hemoglobin analyzed annually.
The standard blood tests such as the hematocrit and hemoglobin measure the thickness but not the volume of blood.