Kruhse-Lehtonen has a PhD in Economics from the Helsinki School of Economics.
What does HSE stand for?
HSE stands for Helsinki School of Economics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HSE
We have 134 other meanings of HSE in our Acronym Attic
- Hand-Shaking Expansion
- Harmonic State Estimation
- Health & Safety Executive Officer
- Health and Safety Executive
- Health Sciences East (University of California, San Francisco)
- Health Service Executive (Ireland)
- Health Survey for England (National Health Service; UK)
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Heat Shock Response Element (biochemistry)
- Heater, Steam-Electric
- Helsinki Stock Exchange (Finland)
- Herpes Simplex Encephalitis (disease)
- Hic Sepultus (or Situs) Est (Latin: Here Is Buried (or Laid))
- High School Extended
- High Self Esteem
- High Speed Edition
- High Speed Ethernet (Fieldbus Foundation)
- High-Speed Excavator
- Higher School of Economics (Moscow, Russia)
- Higher Secondary Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
He holds a Master of Science degree from Helsinki University of Technology and MBA from Helsinki School of Economics.
He was previously employed at Nokia between 1999 and 2008, prior to which he worked at the Helsinki School of Economics as an associate director of the International Center's MBA programme.
95 Paperback HD9696 Combining novel ideas from complexity theory, the research of vertical integration strategies, and the theories of networked organizations, Vesa (information systems, Helsinki School of Economics, Finland) proffers insight into the structure and dynamics of the mobile services industry.
Pekka Ilmakunnas and Mika Maliranta, The authors are from Helsinki School of Economics and Statistics Finland, respectively.
He has spent more than 15 years teaching strategy in schools such as University of Minnesota, National University of Singapore, Helsinki School of Economics and SP Jain Centre of Management Research (Dubai).
He graduated from the Helsinki School of Economics in 1991 with a Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration.
Professor Palepu has a doctorate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and an Honorary Doctorate from the Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration.