About Helping our Heroes Foundation Helping Our Heroes Foundation (HOHF) is a 501(c)(3) whose mission is to provide support for those service members wounded in Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan).
What does HOHF stand for?
HOHF stands for Helping Our Heroes Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOHF
- Hooked on Hookah (Colorado Springs, CO)
- House of Hades
- House of Heroes (Christian band)
- Hydrogen Hydroxide (Water)
- Hydrogen-Oxygen-Hydrogen (water)
- Hands on Health Australia
- Hateful Old Hikers Association
- Homonuclear Hartmann-Hahn Spectroscopy (nuclear magnetic resonance technique)
- House of His Creation, Inc. (Christian group home; Gap, PA)
- Haven of Hope Christian Service (Hong Kong)
- High-Output Heart Failure
- Homes of Hope International (est. 2004; Randwick, Australia)
- Harmonising Occupational Health Nursing in the European Union (research project)
- Halton Oral Health Outreach (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Hard of Hearing Organisation (UK)
- He's on His Own
- Hop-On, Hop-Off (node)
- House Host (Stanford University admit weekend)
- Hastings-on-Hudson Public Library (Hastings-on-Hudson, NY)
- Heart of the Hills Research Station (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helping Our Heroes Foundation ("HOHF") is a non-profit organization that provides a way for donated funds and services to directly reach our injured service men and women, and a way for concerned Americans to volunteer to actively support our armed forces.
Company: Helping Our Heroes Foundation Headquarters Address: 21010 Southbank Street Suite 805 Potomac Falls, Virginia 20165 Main Telephone: 703-421-0904 Website: www.