Among Japanese NGO members supporting North Korean defectors, China detained Hiroshi Kato, head of the LFNKR, in Dalian in October 2002 and Fumiaki Yamada of the Society to Help Returnees to North Korea in Shanghai in August last year.
What does HRNK stand for?
HRNK stands for Help Returnees to North Korea (international aid group)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRNK
- Human Rights in Nigeria
- Humanities Research Network
- Haflinger Registry of North America (Coshocton, OH)
- Hedrick Ranch Nature Area
- Hidden River Neighborhood Association (Bowling Green, KY)
- Halstead-Reitan Neuropsychological Battery (tests)
- Hartman Reserve Nature Center (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve (New York)
- Hardware-Based Random Number Generator
- Human Rights Network International
- Human Rights in North Korea
- Hampton Roads Naval Museum (Norfolk, VA)
- Hanford Reach National Monument (US FWS)
- Hackney Real Nappy Network (Hackney, London, UK)
- Hierarchical Recurrent Neural Networks
- Hermanos (Spanish: Brothers)
- Human Rights Network on the Web (Philippines)
- Hastings Ranch Nursery School (Pasadena, CA)
- Hormone-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome (nephrology)
- Harness Racing New South Wales (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among Japanese NGO members supporting North Korean defectors, China detained Kato in Dalian in October 2002 and Fumiaki Yamada of the Society to Help Returnees to North Korea in Shanghai in August last year, but Kato was deported in about a week and Yamada was released after three weeks.
Members of the Society to Help Returnees to North Korea said Monday they have lost contact with Yamada and a South Korean member of the group who were working out plans to have nine North Koreans enter a Japanese Consulate General facility in Shanghai last Thursday.