Known as the coordinate measuring system (CMS), or sometimes the multi-sensor CMM, it is now available in the US from Optical Gaging Products, Rochester, NY, and Wegu Inc, Brewster, NY Another supplier is Wirth Messtechnik GmbH of Germany who markets in the US through Helmel Engineering Products, Inc.
What does HEPI stand for?
HEPI stands for Helmel Engineering Products, Inc. (est. 1973; Niagara Falls, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HEPI
We have 8 other meanings of HEPI in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard Education Publishing Group
- Harvard Electricity Policy Group (Cambridge, MA)
- High Energy Physics Group (various locations)
- Hospital Emergency Planning Guidance
- Humanitarian and Emergency Policy Group (Local Aid Coordinating Committee)
- Heavy Extractable Petroleum Hydrocarbon
- Hollis Eden Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Haute Ecole Paul Henri Spaak (Belgium)
- Hawker Energy Products, Inc. (Warrensburg, MO)
- Heavy Equipment Point of Impact (military paradrop)
- High Explosive Penetrating Incendiary
- Higher Education Policy Institute (UK)
- Higher Education Price Index
- High Energy Physics Information Center
- Hardy Exploration and Production India Inc.
- Hypnotherapy and Ethno Psychology Institute of South Africa
- Higher Education Public Key Infrastructure
- Hamilton East Public Library (Indiana)
- Hansen Experimental Physics Laboratory (Stanford)
- Harris-Elmore Public Library (Ohio)