Byline: With LEE MADDISON HELLO again, I hope you are well today.
What does RE stand for?
RE stands for Hello Again (D-Dial slang)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RE
We have 45 other meanings of RE in our Acronym Attic
- Rochester District Youth Soccer League (New York)
- Rural Development and Youth Training Institute (India)
- Railroad Depot Zones
- Regional Development Zone (various locations)
- Rodez (France)
- Roller Derby Zombies (movie)
- Rotterdamse Doven Zwem Club (Dutch: Rotterdam Deaf Swimming Club)
- Readability Report of Level Zero Data
- Directorate for Readiness
- Emitter Resistance (transistors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HELLO AGAIN, I am Richie Davis - the manager in charge of the fire stations in Liverpool.
IT'S Hello again to Lionel Richie as the star announces a November 16 date with his friends in the north.
THE winner of the People's Choice prize in the Rugby Open exhibition is Michael Norman's Hello Again, which received the largest number of votes cast by people visiting the exhibition during the opening two weeks.
He opened his first night at the NIA this week with a string of ballads like Hello Again, Beautiful Noise, One More Bite of the Apple and Love on the Rocks, all surely designed to help him to warm up that famous voice for another two-hour stint.
But when Gale auditioned in Birmingham after the date, singing the Neil Diamond song Hello Again, Minogue left him stunned when she told him she wasn't putting him through.
Then things went wrong when Chris's auditioned with Neil Diamond's Hello Again.
Byline: Andrew Jackson , hello again Kelly the Californian corn snake is welcomed home by owner Abe Richards, 13, and 10-year-old sister Hattie Pet makes return after 18 months A SNAKE who gave his young owner the ss.