Athens time, said Dimitris Stavropoulos, a spokesman of the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority.
What does HCAA stand for?
HCAA stands for Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (Greece)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCAA
We have 35 other meanings of HCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Erythroxyte Carbonic Anhydrase B
- Human Carbonic Anhydrase Isoenzyme C
- Human Salivary Carbonic Anhydrase Isoenzyme VI
- Human Carbonic Anhydrase I
- Human Cardiac Actin Gene
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma-Associated Antigen 58
- Health Care Accountability Act
- Health Care Administrators Association (Reston, VA)
- Heartland Community Action Agency (Minnesota)
- Hebrew Christian Alliance of America
- Hillsborough County Aviation Authority (Florida)
- Horizon Central Athletic Association (Canada)
- National CPA Health Care Advisors Association
- Home Care Aide Association of America (National Association for Home Care)
- Housing Commission of Anne Arundel County (Maryland)
- Huron County Accessibility Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Human Capital Assessment and Accountability Framework (US government)
- Human Capital Accountability and Assessment Framework: Systems, Standards and Metrics (US OPM)
- Haut Conseil pour l'Avenir de l'Assurance Maladie (French: High Council for the Future of Health Insurance)
- Hellenic Canadian Academic Association of Ontario (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the contract awarded by Greek consultants ATESE following an international competitive tender process, Northrop Grumman Park Air Systems will deliver its NOVA 9000 A-SMGCS system for operation by the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (HCAA).
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Airport workers in Greece will stage a two-day strike this week to protest against staff shortages, the Federation of Associations of Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority said on Friday (18 March).