The MoU was signed by Abdullah Al Turaifi, Chief Executive Officer of the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) and Konstantinos Botopoulos, Chairman of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission.
What does HCMC stand for?
HCMC stands for Hellenic Capital Market Commission (Greece)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCMC
We have 38 other meanings of HCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Hyaluron Contract Manufacturing (Burlington, MA)
- Hydraulic Control Module
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (also seen as HCOM; disease)
- Hartford County Medical Association (Connecticut)
- Healthcare Communication and Marketing Association
- Hillsborough County Medical Association (Florida)
- Hospital Chaplains' Ministry of America (now Healthcare Chaplains Ministry Association; Placentia, CA)
- Huron-Clinton Metropark Authority (Brighton, MI)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association
- Hunterdon County Medication Access Partnership (New Jersey)
- Henepin County Medical Center
- Hibiscus Coast Motorsport Club (New Zealand)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- Host City Media Center (European football)
- Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
- Harris County Mayors' and Councils' Association (Harris County, TX)
- Hillsdale County Medical Care Facility (Hillsdale, MI)
- Huron County Medical Care Facility (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Handjinicolaou was appointed to the role of Vice Chairman of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC), the national capital markets industry regulator for Greece.
The commencement of the acceptance period for the exchange offer is subject to the approval by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission and the U.
The Information Circular describing the terms of the public tender offer, as it was approved by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission ("CMC"), was published today and copies can be obtained free of charge from all branches of Alpha Bank in Greece.
Securities and Exchange Commission and Hellenic Capital Market Commission Athens, Greece - 29 March 2011 - Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.