With his Steacie Fellowship, Jager will extend his research into the nascent field of helium nanodroplet isolation spectroscopy.
What does HENDI stand for?
HENDI stands for Helium Nanodroplet Isolation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High-Energy Neutral Atom Imager
- Helical Noise Abatement Procedure (aviation)
- High Energy Neutrino Astrophysics Panel
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) Educational Needs Assessment Tool
- Home Educators of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Home eNodeB (wireless technology)
- Home eNodeB Gateway (wireless technology)
- Heterogeneous Network Computing Environment
- Higher Education Network for Community Engagement
- High Energy Neutron Detector
- Human Endocervical Epithelial Cells (culture)
- High Efficiency Natural Gas
- Historic East Nashville Merchants Association (Nashville, TN)
- Hennessey (cognac)
- Home Executives National Networking Association
- Health Education Network of Delaware (est. 1997; Dover, DE)
- Human Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase
- High Energy Nuclear and Particle Physics
- High-Energy and Nuclear Physics