He and Carl Gordon led a group at CSIRO, an Australian national research facility, that altered plant cells grown in the laboratory so the cells could produce the protein coating of the Helicoverpa armigera stunt virus (HaSV) and the two strands of RNA that contain its three genes, then assemble these components into whole viruses.
What does HaSV stand for?
HaSV stands for Helicoverpa armigera Stunt Virus
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HaSV
- Heart and Stroke Trust Endeavour (cardiology; UK)
- Host Analysis Signature Trace Engine
- Houston Area S-Series and T-Series Enthusiasts
- Hub for Action on School Transportation Emissions (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
- Hokkaido Aerospace Science and Technology Incubation Center (Japan)
- Hot Asphalt Short Tempers Unholy Rites (gaming)
- Hobart Area Supply Upgrade (Australia)
- Humanities Academic Skills Unit (La Trobe University; Australia)
- Harvey Sarcoma Virus
- Harrow Association of Somali Voluntary Organisations (Somalia)
- High-Activity Solid Waste
- High-Amplitude Slow Wave (sleep)
- Health and Safety At Work Etc. Act (UK; also seen has HSWA)
- Hamburger Synchrotronstrahlungslabor
- Human Audio Sponge Yellow Magic Orchestra
- Handicapped Awareness Trail (activity, Camp Yawgoog, BSA)
- Handling and Archiving Tool
- Harbor Acceptance Trial
- Hardware Acceptance Test