SES volunteers were credited for contacting the missing men even though some earlier reports claimed that it was the helicopter team.
What does HELITEAM stand for?
HELITEAM stands for Helicopter Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- High-Energy Linear Induction Adder
- Hospitals in Europe Link for Infection Control through Surveillance
- Helicopter Landing Exercise
- Helicopter Logistics
- Higher Education Library Information Network
- Heliogravure (philately; early photogravure style)
- Handicapped People in the European Community Living Independently in An Open Society (Action Programme)
- Heinz Electronic Library Interactive On-Line System
- High Energy Lepton and Ion Spectrometer
- Helicopter Piloted Air Combat Model
- Health and Environment Linked for Information Exchange (US CDC and US NASA)
- Healthcare Education Learning and Information Exchange
- High Energy Laser Iodine Extraction Code
- High Energy Liquid Explosive
- Higher Education Library Image Exchange (De Montfort University; Leicester, England, UK)
- Hellenistic (linguistics)
- Higher Education Links List
- History of the English Language Links
- Howard Eaton Lighting Ltd. (UK)
- High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased to welcome Vit to the Bell Helicopter team as part of our comprehensive strategy to ensure a strong, regional aftermarket support network.
Ironically he was filming a documentary on the Falklands War when he suffered his accident this week and typically he publicly thanked the RAF helicopter team and the doctors and nurses at the King Edward VII Hospital in Stanley for their help which he called "world class.
Army's hunter-killer helicopter teams to remain concealed while acquiring and illuminating targets and guiding Hellfire and other laser-guided munitions to those targets from much greater stand-off ranges.
A 22 Squadron search and rescue helicopter team and members of the Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Team were called to the scene.
The title is military jargon for half past midnight, which is when American stealth helicopter teams struck to take out Osama Bin Laden.
High winds helped the fire spread quickly and prevented a firefighting helicopter team from providing immediate assistance to local firefighters.
On June 20, students on the Gamera II human-powered helicopter team from the University of Maryland's A.