Having the approval of the CC for the Astronics Max-Viz-1500 enhanced vision system for these helicopters is an important step in serving that country s expanding helicopter operations.
What does HELOPS stand for?
HELOPS stands for Helicopter Operations
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Helmet-Mounted Image Display
- Helicopter Military Operations Technology
- Helicopter Multi-function System
- Hanze Electronische Leer Omgeving (Dutch: Hanze Electronic Learning Environment; Hanze University Groningen; Netherlands)
- Highly Elliptical Lunar Orbit
- Hispanic Elected Local Officials (National League of Cities)
- Hungarian Eco-Labelling Organization (Ministry of Environment and Water; Hungary)
- Higher Education Liaison Officers Association (UK)
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Helicopter Qualifications
- Helicopter Operations in a selected Radar Environment
- Hellenic Operational Research Society (Athens, Greece)
- Helicopter-Delivered Seismic Intrusion Detector
- Helicopter Training
- High Energy Low Velocity Ammunition
- Dr. Henry's Emergency Lessons for People (Schoolhouse Rock)
- Habitat Ecology Learning Program (education)
- Handbook of Exercises for Language Processing
- Harlem Eastside Lifesaving Program (H.E.L.P. TV program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, ministers have denied that helicopter operations over London were "unsafe" after last week's crash.
The letter also talked about task reprioritisation of the IAF's medium- lift helicopter operations.
The European firm said the 150-million-euro ($195 million) deal to ship 11-tonne EC225 Super Puma helicopters to Chinese oil company COHC, positioning the company in the top 10 worldwide helicopter operations serving the oil and gas sector," Eurocopter CEO, which develop their own models.
Byline: NAOMI CORRIGAN A NEW facility where people can track police helicopter operations takes off today.
KARACHI, September 07, 2010 (Balochistan Times): The United States has expanded its rescue and flood relief operation to northern Sindh by establishing a new helicopter operations centre at Pano Aquil Air Base near Sukkur.
The agency is scooping the water from the Kinney arm of Detroit Lake, and has closed the Kinney arm area to campers and boaters during helicopter operations.
About 1,000 US Marines and their helicopter operations would be moved to the remote island of Tokunoshima, 200 kilometres (120 miles) northeast of Okinawa, although the plan has been met by protests on that island too.