The remaining helicopter assault force, made up of Cooper's AH-6, two MH-6s and two MH-60 Black Hawks, landed and began setting up a perimeter around the downed aircraft.
What does HAF stand for?
HAF stands for Helicopter Assault Force
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAF
We have 78 other meanings of HAF in our Acronym Attic
- Home Appliance Electronic Tag Consortium (est. 2005)
- Historical Archives of the European Union (European University Institute; Florence, Italy)
- High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You (song)
- Angioneurotic Edema, Hereditary, with Normal C1-Inhibitor Concentration and Function
- Hartford Association for the Education of Young Children (Connecticut)
- Hawaii Association for the Education of Young Children
- Halogen Acid Furnace
- Headquarters Air Force
- Heartland Arts Fund (now Arts Midwest's Performing Arts Fund; various locations)
- Hellenic Air Force (Greece)
- High Abrasion Furnace (type of carbon black)
- High Altitude Fluorescence
- High Atlas Foundation (New York, NY)
- High-Order Ambiguity Function
- Hindu American Foundation (Kensington, MD)
- Historic Albany Foundation (Albany, NY)
- Hitachi Accelerated Flash (flash storage)
- Hokkaido Arts Foundation (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Hologram Auto Focus
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the helicopter assault force lifted off toward Kandahar, Ali shook the hands of his brothers-in-arms with an undeniable certainty that the people of Afghanistan were safer this night.
The prison offers no place for a helicopter assault force to land.