Helicobacter pylori stool antigen test in children with abdominal pain.
What does HPSA stand for?
HPSA stands for Helicobacter Pylori Stool Antigen (microrganism)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPSA
We have 42 other meanings of HPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Hybrid Protection Scheme
- Hyderabad Public School
- Hydraulic Fluid, Combined Port and Starboard
- Hydraulic Power Steering
- Hydroelectric Pumped Storage
- Hypomanic Personality Scale (psychology)
- Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome 1
- Hermansky Pudlak Syndrome 6
- Health Policy and Strategy Associates LLC (Washington, DC)
- Health Professional Shortage Area
- High Performance Soccer Academy (Virginia)
- High Powered Speaker Array
- Highly Parallel System Architecture
- Hitachi Power Systems America (Hitachi America, Ltd.)
- HP (Hewlett Packard) Service Activator (software platform)
- Hydromatic Pump Selection Assistant
- Human Prostate Specific Antigen
- High Performance Sales Academy Australia
- Human Performance, Situation Awareness and Automation (conference series)
- High Plains Sexual Assault Center (Sterling, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helicobacter pylori stool antigen test results in immunocompromised childrenand primary diagnosis * H.
The Helicobacter pylori stool antigen assay is a useful test in selected patients for confirming infection eradication 2 weeks after completion of eradication therapy.