I feel as if I was cheated out of three weeks of living, as I have barely any memory of anything that happened to me or transpired between April 7 and April 29 when I was transferred from Englewood (New Jersey) Hospital to Helen Hayes Hospital on the shores of the Hudson in West Haver straw, N.
What does HHH stand for?
HHH stands for Helen Hayes Hospital (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HHH
We have 63 other meanings of HHH in our Acronym Attic
- Hammond Harwood House (Annapolis, MD)
- Hand-Held Heat
- Hank's Helping Hand (Hank's Helping Hand)
- Hankyu Hanshin Holdings (Japan)
- Happy Hour Hero (song)
- Hardy Har Har (laughing)
- Hash House Harriers
- Haters Hate Harder
- Heads Held High (band)
- Heaven Help Her
- Herne Hill Harriers (UK)
- Heroes Happen Here (comic series)
- Heron Habitat Helpers (Seattle, Washington)
- Hi, Hello, and How Are You?
- Hill House Hammond (insurance)
- Hilton Head, SC, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Hollywood Hulk Hogan (wrestler)
- Homocitrullinuria, Hyperornithinemia, Hyperammonemia
- Hospital Hospitality House (Richmond, VA)
- Hospitality House Hotel (College of William & Mary; Williamsburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cosman, Professor of Clinical Medicine at Columbia University and Medical Director of the Clinical Research Center at Helen Hayes Hospital in New York.
Robert Lindsay, GLOW Executive Committee Co-Chair and Chief of Internal Medicine at Helen Hayes Hospital, West Haverstraw, NY.
Cosman, medical director of the Clinical Research Center at Helen Hayes Hospital in New York.
has received more than $70,000 to offer training for healthcare providers at Good Samaritan and Helen Hayes Hospitals.
Felicia Cosman at Helen Hayes Hospital in New York about osteoporosis, a condition that makes bones weak and susceptible to fracture.
chief of internal medicine at Helen Hayes Hospital in New York.
Horowitz serves on the board of Helen Hayes Hospital, American Heart Association, and the YMHA.