He has been a Trustee of the Whitehead Institute and the Helen Hay Whitney Foundation and a member of the scientific review board of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
What does HHWF stand for?
HHWF stands for Helen Hay Whitney Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Heating Hot Water
- High High Water (same as HW springs)
- Household Hazardous Waste (recycling and resource conservation)
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) Help Workshop (Microsoft)
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center
- Hey Hey What Can I Do? (Led Zeppelin song)
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Program
- Honey House Web Designs
- Household Hazardous Waste Day (various locations)
- Household Hazardous Waste Element (California, US)
- Higher High Water Interval
- Higher High Water, Large Tide (water elevation level)
- High High Water Mark (Oracle Corporation)
- Hetch Hetchy Water and Power (California)
- Household Hazardous Waste Project
- Heat Health Warning System
- Heating Hot Water Supply (plumbing)
- Hamilton Halton Watershed Stewardship Program (Ancaster, ON, Canada)
- Haliburton Highlands Water Trails (Canada)
- Have Horn Will Travel
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work was funded by the Helen Hay Whitney Foundation, the Burroughs Wellcome Fund and the National Institutes of Health.
Lee conducted postdoctoral research at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Center for Cancer Research as a fellow of the Helen Hay Whitney Foundation.