Loans and Deposits Period-end loans held for investment decreased $14.
What does HFI stand for?
HFI stands for Held for Investment (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HFI
We have 72 other meanings of HFI in our Acronym Attic
- Habitat for Humanity of West Virginia (St. Parkersburg, WV)
- Hope For Homeless Youth
- Habitat for Humanity Zambia
- Hardware Fault Insertion
- Healing for Iran (Austin, TX)
- Health Facility Institute
- Health Food Institute (UK)
- Healthcare Financial, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Healthy Forests Initiative
- Hedge Fund Index (various organizations)
- Hepatitis Foundation International
- Hereditary Fructose Intolerance
- High-Frequency Induction
- Highly Food Insecure
- Hold for Inspection (various companies)
- Hollywood Film Institute (since 1990; in Santa Monica, California)
- Homes for Islington (UK)
- Hope for Israel (Jewish ministry)
- Hormone-Free Interval (oral contraceptives)
- Host Front-End Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endowments were previously required to report their land and other real estate held for investment purposes at historical cost.
The Rivera court's analysis of property held for investment should also apply to Sec.
163 (d)(5), only property held for investment is subject to Sec.
The question that arises is: Must gross proceeds from the sale of land held for investment be included as gross receipts for the LLC fee, or just the net gain, since land held for investment does not seem to be "cost of goods sold?
They can be shown as a single line item on the schedule of assets held for investment if the conditions noted in the instructions to form 5500 are met.
The above noted securities held by Dundee Precious are held for investment purposes.
These regulations require that the transfer diversify the transferor's interest; this occurs on the transfer by two or more persons of nonidentical property, with the transferee corporation thereafter holding assets, more than 80% of the value of which are held for investment and are stock and securities (i.