What does HINI stand for?
HINI stands for Heinz Infant Nutrition Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HINI
- Hackney and Islington National Childbirth Trust (UK)
- Health Information Network Europe (EU; Brussels, Belgium)
- Heterogeneous In-house Networking Environment
- History of the Near East (University of California, San Diego)
- Health Industry Network
- Haemophilus Influenzae
- Health Information Science (University of Victoria school of study)
- Housing Initiative of North Fulton (Roswell, GA)
- Host Information
- Hawaii Natural Heritage Program
- Hostelling International Northern Ireland (UK)
- HealthCare Institute of New Jersey
- Hospital-Issued Notice of Noncoverage
- Husband in Name Only
- Health Informatics National Occupational Standards (UK)
- Human Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase
- Hirschmann Industrial Network Professional (network certification)
- Hundred Islands National Park (Philippines)
- Heat-Inactivated Normal Pig Serum
- Heat-Inactivated Normal Rabbit Serum (aka Heat-Inactivated Normal Rat Serum)