Excited ticket-holders at the Heineken Music Hall were looking forward to a performance of their iconic hit I Am The Resurrection to complete their gig.
What does HMH stand for?
HMH stands for Heineken Music Hall (Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMH
We have 39 other meanings of HMH in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Material Guide Sheet
- Hellenic Military Geographical Service
- Historical Miniatures Gaming Society
- Human Muscle Glycogen Synthase
- Human-Mouse Gene Searcher (bioinformatics)
- Hansa Meyer Global Transport GmbH (Bremen; Germany)
- Heavy Machine Gun Tripod
- Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism (Bethlehem University)
- Hamburger Medien Haus (German: Hamburg Media House; Germany)
- Harford Memorial Hospital (Havre De Grace, MD, USA)
- High Mountain Heli-Skiing (Teton Village, WY)
- Historical Museum of Hokkaido (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Historisches Museum Hannover (German historical museum; Hannover, Germany)
- Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii (Buddhism)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (publishing company)
- Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron (US DoD)
- Hamburg Municipal Hockey Association
- Hereditary Microspherocytic Hemolytic Anemia
- Hespeler Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Half Man Half Biscuit (1980s English band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That could all change with this repackaged platinum edition as it includes a live DVD, recorded with the Grandmono Orchestra at Amsterdam's Heineken Music Hall, that shows her fantastic stage presence and powerful, sultry vocals - with a brilliant Lady Gaga cover.
Amsterdam from pounds 289pp: Catch the multi-talented singer, songwriter Bruno Mars performing at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam on July 5.
A police statement earlier said the threat, which it said "should be taken seriously" had caused an appearance by American band The Killers at the Heineken Music Hall to be postponed.
Live Nation currently owns, operates or manages 19 venues in Europe and the UK, including such famous buildings as The O2 in Dublin, Wembley Arena in London and the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam.
We're backstage at Amsterdam's Heineken Music Hall and I'm anxious to ask Francis about the 40th anniversary of Quo's first hit, their new stage show and their first Christmas single.
The singer, who was performing at the Heineken Music Hall, said earlier this week that the bigger her hair, the more stressed out she is.
Track Listing: New Terrain Introducing Palace Players Beach Repeater Beater Silas The Magic Car Cartoons and Macrame Wounds A Dream Hawaii Vaccine Tricks Of The Trade Sometimes Life Isn't Easy Reprise No More Stories EP Track Listing: Introducing Palace Players Repeater Beater Owl (B-side) Start (B-side) Swimmers Chant (B-side) Mew Tour Dates: 6/29 Phillipshalle Dusseldorf w/NIN 6/30 Berlin Arena Berlin, Germany w/NIN 7/2 Roskilde Festival Denmark 7/4 Ruisrock Festival Finland 7/7 Zenih De Paris Paris, France w/NIN 7/8 Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam w/NIN 7/9 Rockhal Luxembourg w/NIN 7/15 O2 Arena London w/NIN 7/17 Latitude Festival UK 7/19 Pitchfork Festival Chicago, IL 8/7 Summer Sonic Tokyo 8/8 Summer Sonic Osaka 8/14 Beatday 09 Copenhagen http://www.