Under these conditions, pressure treatment with heavy-duty wood preservatives either prior to or post lamination may be overkill, but untreated wood may fail prematurely.
What does HDWP stand for?
HDWP stands for Heavy-Duty Wood Preservative (industrial pesticide)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDWP
We have 1 other meaning of HDWP in our Acronym Attic
- High Density Wave Division Multiplexing
- Health and Disability Working Group (Boston, MA)
- Heliport Design Working Group (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Hispanic Diversity Working Group
- Humanitarian/Development Working Group
- Holla Die Waldfee Instagib
- Heavy-Duty Wheel Lock (Equipment Lock Co.)
- HardWare Debugger Windows Node-Locked (Microsoft)
- Head Wind
- Hydrologic Data Web Portal (USGS)
- Human Domain Workstation (US Army)
- Huntingdon and District Wargames Society (Huntingdon, East Anglia, England, UK)
- Have Detector Will Travel (website; metal detecting)
- Have Dreams, Will Travel (motion picture; 2009)
- Half Despatch Working (or Weather) Time Saved
- Half Duplex
- Healthcare Data Exchange (Malvern, PA)
- Heavy Duty Exchange (e-commerce; Cincinnati, OH)