Today's commercially available natural gas engines already emit nitrogen oxides (NOx) at levels well below the current (2010) federal heavy-duty engine standard.
What does HDE stand for?
HDE stands for Heavy-Duty Engine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HDE
We have 45 other meanings of HDE in our Acronym Attic
- High Density Digital Tape
- Hrvatsko Drustvo Dramskih Umjetnika (Croatian: Croatian Association of Dramatic Artists)
- Heavy Duty Diesel Vehicle
- Hierarchical Dynamic Dimensional Visualization (data collection)
- High Definition Digital Video (digital camcorders)
- High Definition Digital Video Disc
- Huntington's Disease Drug Works
- Hacking Defined Experts (course)
- Hauptverband des Deutschen Einzelhandels (Central Association of German Retail Trade)
- Heater Drive Electronics
- Help Desk Essentials (certification)
- Heroldo de Esperanto (Esperanto: Esperanto Herald; magazine; est. 1920)
- High Definition Encoder (various companies)
- Higher Diploma in Education (UK)
- Highly Distributed Environment
- Historical Data Entry
- Holdrege, Nebraska (airport code)
- Home Decor Exchange
- Home Docking Environment
- Horizon Digital Enterprise, Inc. (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Heavy-Duty Engine Plant is also in full production with the new high-performance Cummins Westport ISX12 G Heavy-Duty natural gas engine.
Editorial provides practical tips, techniques and advice for improving business and shop productivity with coverage of automobile engines, performance engines, marine engines, small engines and heavy-duty engines.
In North America, the new heavy-duty engine will be available in vehicles produced by business units of Freightliner LLC.
The Heavy-Duty Engine market consists of projected production of over 1.
9 is an expansion of the industry-leading Heavy-Duty engine product line for Cummins and will commence with full production in August.
8 million for the company in heavy-duty engine emissions testing.
The Inside Line editorial team recently compared three 4X4 full-size half-ton trucks, each equipped with a heavy-duty engine and optional trailer-towing packages.