There is no doubt in my mind that NASA wants to build this heavy lift vehicle," Logsdon said.
What does HLV stand for?
HLV stands for Heavy Lift Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLV
We have 26 other meanings of HLV in our Acronym Attic
- Hsi Lai University (Rosemead, CA)
- Housing, Land Use, Environment and Transportation Committee (Santa Clara County, California)
- Hamilton Linux User Group
- Husker Linux Users Group (University of Nebraska–Lincoln)
- Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (Philippines)
- Hieroglyphic Luvian (linguistics)
- Hartwick, Ladora, and Victor (Community School; Iowa)
- Hasta La Vista
- Hazard Limiting Value
- Header Lower Valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army's current rotary-wing heavy lift vehicle, the CH-47F Chinook, carries about eight tons externally about 50 nautical miles.
The three heavy lift vehicles of the Launch Services Alliance have demonstrated in less than one month an unrivaled capability to provide mission assurance to commercial satellite operators and governments around the world.
The program includes two medium launch vehicle qualification flights in 2000 and one heavy lift vehicle qualification flight in 2003.