1 Crude Oil 27,213 2,893 Natural Gas Plant Liquids and Liquefied Refinery Gases 801 - Pentanes Plus 24 - Liquefied Petroleum Gases 777 - Normal Butane 568 - Isobutane 209 - Other Liquids 69,460 4,913 Hydrogen/Oxygenates/Renewables/ Other Hydrocarbons 8,922 788 Hydrogen 106 30 Oxygenates (excluding Fuel Ethanol) - - Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE) - - All Other Oxygenates (1) - - Renewable Fuels (including Fuel Ethanol) 8,816 758 Fuel Ethanol 8,686 719 Renewable Diesel Fuel 130 39 Other Renewable Fuels - - Other Hydrocarbons - - Unfinished Oils (net) 6,741 -86 Naphthas and Lighter 912 -38 Kerosene and Light Gas Oils 74 -1 Heavy Gas Oils 2,482 -47 Residuum 3,273 0 Motor Gasoline Blend.
What does HGO stand for?
HGO stands for Heavy Gas Oil
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HGO
We have 17 other meanings of HGO in our Acronym Attic
- Hugo Gene Nomenclature Committee
- Human Gene Nomenclature Committee
- Hitachi-GE (General Electric) Nuclear Energy, Ltd. (Japan)
- Hartford Geriatric Nursing Initiative
- Heart Gallery of New Jersey (to raise awareness about foster children)
- Hypotheek Groep Noord Nederland (Dutch: Group Mortgage Northern Ireland)
- Hulbert Gold Newsletter Sentiment Index
- Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test
- Het Groot Niet Te Vermijden (Dutch: The Grand Failure to Avoid; band)
- Hayes, Grebogi and Ott
- Hepatic Glucose Output
- Hidalgo (postcode, Mexico)
- Hip-Guided Orthosis
- Mercury Oxide
- Health Goals, Objectives and Indicators (South Africa)
- Haven Gateway Partnership (est. 2001; UK)
- Hepatic Glucose Production (net release of glucose from the liver)
- High Gas Pressure
- Holiday Giving Program (various organizatins)
- Holy Ghost Preparatory (School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regarding the oil distillation units at the refinery, Al-Saad said that the total capacity of the new two units is 320,000 barrel per day, noting that they receive crude oil from Burgan and Al-Ratawi fields, then separating derivatives in the distillation tower into a wide group of products like natural gas, natfa, kerocene, heavy gas oil, and residue.
The site at Ras Lanuf includes a refining plant that produces naphtha, kerosene, light gas oil and heavy gas oil, and other units producing ethylene and polyethylene, according to its Web site.
The EU agreed to maintain the parity between sulphur levels in red diesel and other heavy gas oils.
The EU Conciliation Committee has agreed to maintain the parity between the sulphur levels for red diesel used for agricultural tractors and off-road machinery and that for other heavy gas oils.
The bitumen is currently upgraded in two Fluid Cokers anti an LC-Finer (ebullated-bed hydrocracker) followed by hydrotreatment of naphtha, light gas oil (LGO), and heavy gas oil (HGO).
Today, 96 Kellogg Millisecond furnaces are in operation at 16 locations worldwide, processing feedstocks ranging from ethane and LPG to naphthas and heavy gas oils.
The Intertek Burghausen, Germany laboratory precisely measures the hydrocarbon composition of middle distillates with GCXGC, including diesel fuels, medium gas oils, heavy gas oils, diesel fatty-acid-methyl-ester (FAME) blends, kerosene, and synthetic diesel fuels for clients in Europe and globally.