DTMP was awarded the contract for a series of weldments that go into the M989A1 Heavy Expanded Mobility Ammunition Trailer frames.
What does HEMAT stand for?
HEMAT stands for Heavy Expanded Mobility Ammunition Trailer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HEMAT
- Health and Environment Ministers of the Americas
- Hemophilia, Classic
- Historical European Martial Arts (aka Western Martial Arts)
- Hollandsche Eenheidsprijzen Maatschappij Amsterdam (Dutch international retail organization)
- Hydraulic Equipment Manufacturers' Association (United Kingdom)
- Hydroxy Ethyl Methacrylate
- Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate
- Historical European Martial Arts Coalition
- Homeowners' Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program (Pennsylvania)
- Historical Electronics Museum Amateur Radio Club
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck
- Heat & Mass Transfer Information Center
- Blood (Prefix)
- Hemophilia B
- Habersham Electric Membership Corporation (Georgia)
- High-Energy Metabolite Composition at Rest
- Holocaust Education and Memorial Centre of Toronto (Canada)
- Home Equity Mortgage Conversion (reverse mortgage)
- Home Equity Mortgage Corp. (various locations)
- Hydroxy Ethyl Methyl Cellulose
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 million order to build more than 140 additional M989A1 Heavy Expanded Mobility Ammunition Trailers (HEMATs).
Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM) in Warren, Michigan for M989A1 Heavy Expanded Mobility Ammunition Trailers (HEMATs).