Separately, Harrier has accepted the invitation of a leading independent environmental testing and research institute to participate in a major four-year cooperative research consortium formed to develop key technologies for a clean heavy duty diesel engine.
What does HDDE stand for?
HDDE stands for Heavy Duty Diesel Engine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDDE
- Hard Disk Drive Controller (software; hardware)
- Heavy Duty Distributor Council (Canada)
- High Definition Digital Cinema
- High-Dimensional Data Clustering (algorithm)
- Historic District Development Corporation (Atlanta, GA)
- Hitachi Device Development Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation (India)
- Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam (movie)
- Hereditary Dysphasic Disinhibition Dementia
- Hereditary Dysphasic Disinhibition Dementia 2
- Honorable Discharge, Dependency Arising Since Enlistment
- Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
- Hialeah-Dade Development, Inc. (economic development; Florida)
- Hierarchical Distributed Dynamic Indexing (computing)
- Host Document Data Interchange
- Hot Diluted Diffusion Ignition (combustion technology)
- Hrvatsko Društvo za Dentalnu Implantologiju (Croatian Society of Dental Implantology)
- HART Device Description Language
- High Definition Distance Learning (Siemans/Stromberg-Carlson)
- High-Level Dialog Description Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
MWMI produces a broad line of medium and heavy duty diesel engines ranging from 50 to 375 horsepower for use in pickups, SUVs, vans, light, semi and heavy trucks, and buses as well as agricultural, marine and electric generator applications.
The "Heavy Duty Engine Lubrication," course explains how a diesel engine operates, the key engine parts and its functions, the role of the lubricant, and how heavy duty diesel engine lubricants are specified.
Guangxi Yuchai, the largest independent diesel engine manufacturer in China, manufactures light, medium and heavy duty diesel engines for use in trucks, buses and construction equipment and maintains one of the largest regional sales and repair network in China.
The verification showed the system, which can be used on heavy duty diesel engines for many applications such as school buses and trucks, significantly reduced particulate matter and other pollutants.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 20, 2003 ExxonMobil today announced that Mobil Delvac 1300 Super engine oil -- designed for light and heavy duty diesel engines, will be available beginning this month in one gallon containers at more than half of all SAM'S CLUBS nationwide.
Recent tests of an on-highway diesel engine resulted in more than 90 percent reduction in DPM and no increase in NO2 when the PERMIT(TM) FBC Filter and Platinum Plus FBC were used with ARCO's ECD-1 ultra-low sulfur diesel on a 1998 heavy duty diesel engine.
Quantum has also received indicative orders via a distributorship in Mexico to supply and install 600,000 units to diesel engine vehicles which are currently being used as Taxis (Cabs) for public transport and also to supply and install in the United States 50,000 units of heavy duty TSCS devices for heavy duty diesel engine vehicles which are being used for transporting wastes.