HQDA asked us to provide cost comparisons on the Heavy Brigade Combat Team (BCT), Stryker BCT, Infantry BCT, and the Combat Aviation Brigade (CAB).
What does HBCT stand for?
HBCT stands for Heavy Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HBCT
We have 2 other meanings of HBCT in our Acronym Attic
- Harmonisation of Border Crossing Procedures (Transport Corridor Europe-Caucasus-Asia)
- Heavy Baryon Chiral Perturbation Theory (physics)
- Huntington Beach Church of Religious Science (California)
- Healthcare Billing and Collection Service (formerly Hospital Billing and Collection Service; est. 1985)
- Hemoglobin Constant Spring
- Huntington Beach City School District (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (India)
- Handbook of Commercial Treaties
- Harvard Bowling Club Team
- Healthcare Billing and Coding Technology
- Hepatitis B Core Total
- Hispanic Baptist Convention of Texas
- Historically Black College Tour
- Home-Based Care Team
- Hutchison Busan Container Terminal
- Hyundai Busan Container Terminal
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities and Minority Institutions
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Undergraduate Program
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2007, he served a one-year tour in South Korea as the S2 for 4th Squadron, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Heavy Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division.
21, Heavy Brigade Combat Team Gunnery, outlines two vehicles per GST station.
21 (Sep 09), Heavy Brigade Combat Team (HBCT) Gunnery, still contains the incorrect information on how to perform the GO/NO GO check.
Below) James Birdsong, first sergeant of Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Heavy Brigade Combat Team, 2nd Infantry Division, grapples with an obstacle during the "Shield Ride," or Order of the Hoplite, on Camp Hovey.
B/1-109th Field Artillery, 55th Heavy Brigade Combat Team, 28th Infantry Division, Nanticoke, Pa.
BAE Systems is pleased to help DEW Engineering provide long term support for Canada's M113s and MTVL fleet, and to help meet Canada's security requirements, said Joe McCarthy, vice president and general manager, Heavy Brigade Combat Team (HBCT) Systems for BAE Systems.
The 101st Combat Support Battalion will also be converting to support the conversion of the 1st Brigade, 1st Infantry Division, to a modular heavy brigade combat team at Fort Riley, Kansas.